Friday, November 12, 2010

36 DAYS!!!

Oh my god, I can't believe that you will be here in 36 days or less (hopefully not too much less!). You finally have a room - althought it is still filled with boxes; a crib - still in the box; a car seat - just out of the box; and clothes - with tags removed last night ready for prewashing. I hope to get a bunch more done before you get here, like maybe painting your room, making you a mobile, and a crib blanket. We'll see if I am able to get to it all, but I know either way you'll never know the difference :).

My wonderful friends are throwing a Baby Shower for you next weekend (November 20th). We are so lucky and I can't wait to spend some time with the girls!

Your daddy and I are so excited we can't wait to meet you! Our bag is packed for the hospital, but no rush just yet :).

2 comments:

  1. Once you are done fulfilling your work obligations this month, let me know if you want me to come over and help you make the quilt... or anything else you want to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be soooo wonderful!!! I will definitely take you up on that Kayce.

    ReplyDelete