Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Home Stretch

I can't believe I'm finally in the third trimester. It seemed so far away at the beginning, but now there are so few weeks left. It is funny though how only 4 days into this last third I am instantly so much more uncomfortable. I know it will all be worth it once I see Jennsen's face, but it is definitely a strange feeling especially since I am currently 7lbs. lighter than when I started.

The new doctor seems very pleased with how I am coming along. The gestational diabetes is staying in check with a slight increase in the medication I'm on. The trick is staying away from Cinnamon Monkey Bread! That stuff is like warm cinnamon crack!

Jennsen is moving like crazy. I've started counting the movement cycles. She easily moves about 10 times with in 15 min when she is up. I laugh when I catch a glimpse of my belly jump when she gets a good kick in. I keep trying to show John, but usually when I tell him to watch she stops. It is like Jennsen and I have a little inside joke. :)

Lots of changes for John and I in the next few months. John starts a new contract position at Microsoft in a few weeks, we are looking for a new place to live in Renton, and my job is changing too. All things that will be moving toward the better for us, but a lot to think about and do. I hope we find a place with a perfect little room to be Jennsen's nursery. I cannot wait to decorate before she gets here, especially since we thought we would be in our current place until after she arrived. I'm thinking pink and green for the colors. I've always got to have green ;)

We got a great big bag of clothes from Kayce! What a great start to the little one's closet! She is going to be one lucky little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Yaay! Time moves SO fast. That girl is lucky to have you and John as her Mommy and Daddy :) Can't wait to meet her!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete