Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thats what she said

I love it when things you hear your whole life actually happen to you. Hearing and watching Meghan being pregnant is quite the show. I have heard mothers say many times " Do you know what I had to go through for you?"  She hasn't said that yet which is makes her pretty unique but Ill give her some more time :). She drops things and feels clumsy when she is clearly not - I make sure to run and give her a hug then and rub her sore back. This motherhood thing is rough. She is starting to not be able to fit in spaces due to her belly, which I of course think is adorable and she is getting sad over her lost mobility. Though knowing Meghan she wont hold it against anyone :) So you are lucky to have her as a mother, kiddo.

1 comment: