I officially own some "maternity" clothes now. Everything is starting to get tight and fit in weird ways so I guess it is time. :)
I had to go in and stay in the hospital over night on Sunday to see if I have sleep apnea. I know you don't know what that is yet baby, but trust me it is important to get that fixed so we both sleep better :).
Your Daddy has taken to calling me the Baby Bean Pod, heh. I think it is a cute nickname, he is so funny :).
I told your Grammy Mag that she will get to see you when she comes for Mommy and Daddy's big day in August. I made a special appointment just so she will get to meet you early :). It made her verrrrrrry happy!
Ok, those were just some things I've been wanting to tell you about.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment